The Advanced Offensive Cyber Operations Class is a new class I’ve been developing over the past year. It’s designed for advanced penetration testers, red teams, and offensive cyber operations groups.
The class is heavily focused on advanced persistence and data exfiltration. Over the last few years I’ve worked with a lot of offensive groups (3-letter agencies, military, as well as groups from other nations) and this class covers a lot of the same things these groups wanted to learn as well as some new ways to do things (e.g. using powershell, or IPv6).
This class will run live online from January 13th – 17th 2014 10am – 3pm EST.
The class cost is $1,000, but the first 10 students to signup can have it for $300USD.
Day 1: Gaining Access From The Outside
- Identifying/Bypassing External Security Mechanisms
- Load Balancers
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Web Application Firewalls
- Advanced Targeting & Exploitation
- Email Address Harvesting
- Client-Side Application Fingerprinting
- Bypassing Anti-Virus
- Dealing with Egress Filtering
- Bypassing Authenticating Proxies
Day 2: Advanced Persistence
- Persistence with and without Metasploit (Windows 7/8)
- Advanced Meterpreter Features
- Writing Meterpreter Post Modules
- Building your own implant (non-meterpreter custom backdoor)
- Advanced Tunneling (Windows 7/8)
- Socks Tunneling
- ICMP Tunneling
- SSH Tunneling
- IPV6 Tunneling
- Direct Access
Day 3: Advanced Post-Exploitation & Data Exfiltration
- Data-Mining Windows 7/8
- Stealing hashes, Kerberos tickets, and passwords
- Stealing User Certificates
- Finding and Stealing Critical Data
- Attacking 2008/2012 Active Directory
- Advanced Network Enumeration
- Data-Mining 2008/2012 Active Directory with security settings enabled
- Finding and attacking databases via Active Directory
- Attacking Sharepoint
- Version fingerprinting, directory brute-forcing, password stealing
- Frontpage Access Files, DLLs, Virtual Directories
- File upload vulnerabilities, command-execution vulnerabilities
Day 4: Data Exfiltration and Powershell For Hackers
- Data Exfiltration
- Aggregating files
- Staging Serves
- Dealing with network segmentation issues
- Post-Exploitation With Powershell
- Host Enumeration
- Privilege Escalation
- Stealing passwords and hashdumping
- Network Enumeration
- Download your toolkit to multiple hosts and execute it remotely
Day 5: Cyber Operation
Get your sleep the night before, eat your Wheaties the morning of because you are about to participate in a Cyber Operation and it is gonna be intense! You will be tasked with finding and stealing data from a highly protected target network. You will be given a description of data that you must steal the target network that has a combination of hardened workstations (similar to a STIG), Anti-Virus and Host-Based Intrusion Prevention Systems. In addition to common technical challenges there will be a wide range of environmental variables that I’ve experienced on real operations to make it as realistic as possible.
This is a live online instructor-led course that will run from January 13th – 17th 2014 10am – 3pm EST. Classes will be recorded each day and students will receive the videos of the classes each night after class. Students will also have access to the lab network for the entire month of January.
First 10 applicants can sign-up for $300 USD – SIGNUP NOW!