I’m going to be hosting a FREE online workshop on exploit development called “Exploit Development For Mere Mortals” on September 13th, 2012 from 1-3pm EST. The workshop is designed for people that have an interest in exploit development and need to be pointed in the right direction to get started. No this is not some exploit development ninja workshop – you won’t be selling 0-days after attending.
However, you will learn everything you need to get up and running. I’ll be answering a lot of common beginner questions and showing how basic exploitation works.
Common Questions I’ll be addressing:
- What programming languages you need to know?
- What are the best ways to learn these languages?
- What tools do you need?
- Which tools should you start with first?
- What references you use to get started and more importantly what to avoid?
Exploit Techniques I’ll be covering:
- Exploiting Stack Overflows
- Exploiting Structured Exception Handlers
- Heap Sprays
- ROP Exploits and Stack Pivots
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Latest posts by joemccray (see all)
- Are you interested in Exploit Development? Show me just how much! - May 18, 2015
- FREE CTF Prep Class - May 16, 2015
- 4 For $40 for my 40th Birthday - May 12, 2015