The complexity of modern enterprises and the increased inter-connectivity among organizations create widespread opportunities for theft, fraud, and other forms of exploitation by offenders both outside and inside an organization. Attackers, both internal and external, are scanning your network looking for vulnerabilities to exploit. Even if your network is protected by firewalls, anti-virus software and intrusion-detection systems, your IT assets are still at risk of being attacked by network security threats that can enter through undetected or uncorrected vulnerabilities.
Strategic Security provides in-depth technical security assessments of your network, web application, and regulatory compliance gap analysis. We also provide guidance on integrating security into your software development life-cycle, developing an enterprise information assurance program, and much more…
Strategic Security helps organizations identify how they use information to meet their strategic business goals; then determine the best ways to protect their information assets throughout the information security life-cycle.
- Assessment Services
- Training Services
- Online Training
- Exploit Development
- Hacking In Hawaii (2 2-Day Pentesting Workshops)
- Advanced Malware Analysis
- Hacker’s Breakfast (3-Hour Workshops in MD and VA)
- Advanced Network Security Architecture Class
- Python For Security Professionals
- Web 2.0 and Mobile Application Security
- Hacking In Paradise- Includes Airfare, Hotel, and Training
- Advanced Penetration Testing
- Strategic Consulting