We help our clients build true mobile application security and achieve regulatory compliance without breaking the bank. How do we do it? It all starts with a mobile application security assessment.
Why A Mobile Application Penetration Test?
When attempting to secure a mobile application, it is essential to perform a thorough assessment of both iPhone and Android version of the application, the web application that the mobile app communicates with, and database infrastructure as well. Notjust audit with a bunch of checklists, not just a bunch of scans with automated security testing tools. What it really takes to secure a web application and achieve compliance, however, isn't always obvious. Too often, companies base critical IT Security decisions on an incomplete understanding of the regulatory environment,the business impact of the technology, or what really motivates attackers. A mobile application penetration test sets the record straight and provides the direction — and confidence — a company needs to perform business operations without the worry of compliance or the threat of malicious attacks.
Strategic Security's consultants regularly conductongoing research into issues that impact our clients. In addition, we are in regular contact with CEOs, CIOs,CISOs, and IT executives in the industries we serve. We understand your industry already, which allows us to develop the methodologies, testing tools, and resources that will make your both compliant and secure at a reasonable cost. Our ongoing fieldwork and research process makes it all possible.
Mobile Application Security Expertise
- Apple’s IOS (iPhone/iPad)application security assessments
- Google’s Android application security assessments
- Compliance preparedness (PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, GLBA, FFIEC) assessments
- Risk Analysis
- IT Security Program Development
When Does A Penetration Test Make Sense?
- You are concerned about regulatory compliance
- You are planning to develop or have recently made changes to your mobile application
- You want to launch a new mobile service or product
- You have had a breach and want to ensure your mobile application can resist future attacks
What Are The Benefits You Can Expect?
Reduce Your Security Costs:
- Align costs with business risk
- Decrease operating expenses and overhead
Focus on Your Business Objectives:
- Measure security risk level and tolerance
- Free internal IT staff for other priorities