Network Security Assessment
We help our clients build true network security and achieve regulatory compliance without breaking the bank. How do we do it? Well it all starts with a NETWORK SECURITYassessment
Why A Network Penetration Test?
When attempting to secure an infrastructure, it is essential to perform a thorough assessment of the environment. Not just an audit with a bunch of checklists, not just scans with automated security testing tools. What it really takes to secure an infrastructure and achieve compliance, isn’t always obvious. Too often, companies base critical IT Security decisions on an incomplete understanding of the regulatory environment, the business impact of the technology, or what really motivates attackers. To acquire this knowledge we start with aNETWORK SECURITY assessment to identify weaknesses. Then we begin a network penetration test, this sets the record straight and provides the direction. Most importantly it provides the confidence a company needs to perform business operations without the worry of compliance or other threats of malicious attacks.
Why Strategic Security?
With Strategic security’s intense focus on client satisfaction. We make it our priority for our consultants to regularly conduct ongoing research into issues that impact our clients. In addition, we are in frequentCONTACT with CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, and IT executives in the industries we serve. We have a direct understanding of your industry already. That allows us to develop the methodologies, testing tools, and resources that will achieve your needs to make you both compliant and secure at a reasonable cost. Our ongoing fieldwork close client relationships and dedicated research process makes this all possible.
Network Security Expertise
- Workstation, Server, VoIP, SAN, Virtualization, Cloud Security Assessments
- Network aware embedded device security assessments
- Compliance preparedness (PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, GLBA, FFIEC) assessments
- Risk Analysis
- IT Security Program Development
When Does A Penetration Test Make Sense?
- You are concerned about regulatory compliance
- You are planning to or have recently made changes to your network infrastructure
- You have recently hired or let go of a large number of employees
- You want to launch a new service or product
- You have had a breach and want to ensure your network can resist future attacks
What Are The Benefits You Can Expect?
Reduce Your Security Costs:
- Align costs with business risk
- Decrease operating expenses and overhead
Focus on Your Business Objectives:
- Measure security risk level and tolerance
- Free internal IT staff for other priorities