Are you short on budget, time or expertise to develop and execute an effective IT Security plan? Are you having trouble finding skilled IT Security staff and/or leadership? Are you concerned about the cost of bringing on a full time expert?
That’s why we provide outsourced IT Security for companies like yours, with an approach that brings the experience you need to your management team when you need it. This alternative to a full-time, salaried position allows you to leverage the knowledge and talent of a seasoned professional without a long-term commitment.
How Outsourced IT Security Works
We provide a single, highly experienced IT Security expert who works along side your leadership team. This professional will carry out the projects that are most important to your business, compliance, and IT goals from planning to completion.
Your Outsourced CISO works on an as-needed basis, so it’s an affordable way to access premium services. The fees are fixed and negotiated upfront, so there are no surprises. And you can stop the service at any time.
- High immediate impact. Ready to go on day one.
- Your organization will gain a highly experienced IT Security officer who literally becomes part of your team more like an employee than a vendor.
- The IT Security officer can spend time each week on-site, attending meetings and getting to know your leadership, staff and company goals.
- Most IT Security firms meet with you, then go away and develop ideas. We can develop your IT Security initiatives right there with you, so buy-in is built in.
- High-level IT Security leadership for a lot less than a permanent hire and without the financial expenses often associated with such a position.
- Low risk (you can end the engagement at any time).
- You get an unbiased outsider’s perspective on your firm’s brand and current IT Security strategy.
- Allows your existing team to focus on the things they do best
What Does an Outsourced IT Security Expert Do?
- Provides high-level counsel on your business operations, IT, and IT Security programs
- Brings immediate impact to your organization and by identifying relevant and measurable business IT Security goals and executing on them
- Develops and oversees the implementation of IT Security plans
- Conceives and oversees short-term and long-term IT Security tactics
- Provides regular reports on the progress and efficacy of IT Security initiatives
- Oversees large, complicated projects (such as penetration testing, a website redesign, or direct mail campaigns)
- Saves you money while bringing focus to your IT Security efforts.