I’ll be hosting a FREE webinar on the subject of becoming a penetration tester.
Title: So You Wanna Be A Pentester
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
I’ll be covering things like:
- Some of the various types of penetration testing jobs
- Education/Certification/Experience/Skill requirements
- Should I have a degree – if so what type?
- Should I have certifications – if so which ones?
- Should I have work experience – if so what type?
- What skills should I have prior to applying?
- Do I need to be a good programmer?
- Where can I get these skills if I’m not currently working in the field?
- Security clearance requirements
- What are good key words to use when searching IT job sites for pentesting jobs?
- What to expect during the interview process
- I’m not in the US, where can I find pentester work abroad?
- How much money can I expect to make as a pentester?
- The good the bad and the ugly…what the work is actually like day-in and day-out
I’m hoping that newbies that want to get into the field will find this webinar helpful.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Latest posts by joemccray (see all)
- Are you interested in Exploit Development? Show me just how much! - May 18, 2015
- FREE CTF Prep Class - May 16, 2015
- 4 For $40 for my 40th Birthday - May 12, 2015